Establish Your Online Presence
- Select Your Business Name - it's the first step in establishing your brand.
- Register Your Own Domain Name - this is who you are on the Internet.
- Establish Suitable Web Hosting - your online place for doing business.
- Install A WordPress CMS Website - powerful, flexible, trusted by millions.
These are the key elements, the first steps, foundational to establishing your online presence. Everything else you do online will build from, grow from, expand from, these beginnings. You want them to be right.
Create Authoritative Content
- Be Creative - you control the look and feel of what others see on your site.
- Be Professional - it's okay to have fun but remember what your purpose is.
- Be Consistent - add valuable content regularly and often. It does matter.
- Write With Authority - it's your business. Your topic. Your brand. Own it!
While there are many factors that must be present for a successful website or blog, content is certainly the most important. It touches and affects more aspects of your business than any other one thing. You need to get it right.
Develop Solid Organic Traffic
- Search Engine Optimization - a key element in bringing quality traffic.
- Social Media Marketing - reach more than you can possibly know.
- Managing An Email List - a powerful tool you will not want to forget.
- Give More Than You Ask - deliver on your promises, watch the growth.
Online success involves many component pieces, all working together in harmony. As in ballet, the prima may be important but the dance doesn't work, isn't complete, without the chorus. Success is a journey. And it is never over.
Of Course It's Easy... When You Know How!
While these three basic steps to creating a successful and profitable online presence are easy for me to post here, it may not seem so easy when you are just starting out, or facing complex technology that is new and confusing, or just overwhelmed by the overwhelm. We all go through that. Most of us need help.
Doable? Sure it is. There is nothing about building a successful online presence, a profitable website or blog, or creating your own online business, that you can't do by yourself. People do it every day. People just like you. But it always helps to have access to someone who can guide you along the way. The most successful online business owners have access to someone who is there to help with the confusing or difficult bits, and to show them how to make it all come together. Let me be that person for you.
Online Presence Development. That's What I Do!
I've been building websites for more than 20 years. I've been involved with online presence longer than that. And I have spent a long and rewarding life learning about, and building, businesses just like yours. I have been extremely successful, and I have experienced miserable failures. I have learned from both of those. I am here to apply the experience, the knowledge and the expertise I have earned, to help you.
Call me first if you are up against any of the following...
- Just getting started and in need of help to make the right choices,
- Doing it all yourself but confronted with a problem you just can't solve,
- Lost in all the choice of themes or plugins or other solutions,
- Something is broken -- it doesn't matter how -- and you need help fast,
- You would just like to get a knowledgeable, and professional, second opinion, or
- You'd like to out-source your whole website, marketing effort, or any part of it.
...or any other online presence related need or issue.
What Others Are Saying About The Wiz...
Posted On facebook
January 08, 2016.
It's finally here... check out theflowertruck.com for my new website addition of the Personal Floral Consultant (PFC) for my business. The Flower Truck facebook page has a complete description and special thanks to Stephen B. Henry for his incredible talent and input for this segment of the website!
The Flower Truck