The Wiz Will Fix It Or You Don't Pay!
The Wiz offers a special price for single item WordPress service calls on WordPress websites. These service calls can be for any one of the following:
- Plugin installation and/or configuration.
- WordPress core and/or plugin updates.
- New theme installation.
- Stuck in Maintenance Mode fix.
- Widget installation and/or configuration.
- Add/configure Wordfence site security
- API configuration.
- Google Analytics setup.
- Menu creation, setup, configuration.
- Create new page and add to menu.
- Establish manual site backup.
- Install automated site backup
- Fix something that's broken!
- 30 minute one-on-one strategy call.
...and any of several others. Note that this service is for WordPress self-hosted websites only, not for wordpress.com sites, and does not include the cost of any third party commercial products such as premium themes or plugins. The price of this service call covers any single item service and up to 1/2 hour on site service time.
*providing site is operable. If not, first backup will be made after site operation is restored. Every reasonable effort will be made to preserve site for restoration to original pre-service condition should it become necessary.
How To Request A WordPress Service Call
1) First, use the button immediately below to make your $49.00 payment through PayPal. This is a one-time payment for this one service call. You do not need a PayPal account. You may also pay with a valid major credit card. To do so use the Pay with a debit or credit card link below the login section of the PayPal payment page. Click the button below which will open the payment form in a new browser tab or window. Close that tab or window to return to this page when your payment has been made.
2) Next, add an Administrator level account for the Wiz to your WordPress website. If you don't know how, read this page. If you do, use this information:
- Username: thewiz
- Email Address: email@example.com
- Password: you choose -- the Wiz will change it
- Send password by email (tick box)
3) Finally, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org detailing the nature of your problem. The Wiz will attend at your website and/or contact you by email for any additional necessary information or to update you on progress.
There! That was as easy as 1, 2, 3.
What Others Are Saying About Wiz's Service
Fast service. Great results. Thank you!"
-- Mary Cox: Pattern Gate.
Needed help with a plug-in, not only new to me but new to Steve, too. He got the job done... quickly and effectively! Thanks a bunch, Steve!"
-- Barb Orozco: Love Made Tangible.