Finding tools to help make video marketing easier is important. Making videos can be time-consuming, but the payoff is incredible. Video is shared more often than text, and you can turn almost anything you have previously written into a video to share and market to your audience with just a little thought and effort. Having the right video marketing tools is a great place to start.
Video Marketing Tools
* Magisto – This is a free video editor that you can use with Chrome. You use it by adding photos and videos and then setting the time drag and dropping your files to create a video with royalty free music to use for your projects. This is only for adding pictures that are turned into a slide show with copy on them.
Link - http://www.magisto.com/
* WeVideo – This cloud-based solution allows you to use its powerful tools to edit your videos and make them look really professional. They also have a lot of training available to help you create more professional videos.
Link - https://www.wevideo.com/
* Viewbix – If you have three to five minutes, you can create interactive videos out of your videos. Interaction is a great way to help market your products and services as well as make your videos more interesting to watch.
Link - http://corp.viewbix.com/
* Camtasia – This is one of the most popular and most often used video editing software. You can produce, edit and upload your videos easily to any network in any format. You can add cool features like clickable links, and you can also add great transitions, voice-overs and more.
* YouTube Editor – This tool cannot go unmentioned because it’s from YouTube. It’s also free. It has some good features, although they are not as advanced as some of the others platforms that you can use. But, you can do a good job with this tool.
* VideoScribe – You’ve seen the explainer videos, and you’ve likely seen how expensive they are. This is a little bit of a downgraded version of explainer videos, but it will get the job done while you start out marketing your videos, and for the right price.
* Magnet Video – You can create wonderful landing pages, professionally-themed videos, and produce very professional videos to use for marketing your business. This tool even includes content curation tools. You really have to try it to understand all the things this tool does for your video marketing.
Posting And Sharing Your Videos
* Your Blog – Always post your videos to your blog after you’ve uploaded them to any video hosting solution. This will make it easier for you to promote the videos to your audience, by making it simple to click a few buttons to share it to social media and your email list.
* Social Networks – Remember to market your videos to all your social networks and ask at the end of each video for your viewers to like, follow, share and comment on the videos so that you can get more people to see them.
Choosing some of these tools to help make marking your videos easier, will (after some consistent work) make your videos catch fire with your audience - building momentum over time until you are as successful as you want to be with your marketing efforts.