Do you have an effective online reputation management strategy in place for your business?
In this article, you will learn about a simple WordPress plugin that can help you avoid the escalation of negative reviews about your services through effective customer review management.
Power Online Reviews - WordPress Plugin For Easy Client Feedback Management
Power Online Reviews - Plugin Description
Power Online Reviews is a simple to install tool for WordPress users that 3rd-party review sites, and give your business a significant boost.
According to a study by eVoc Insights, a company known for researching and measuring user experience, 63% of users indicate they are more likely to purchase from a site if it has ratings and reviews.
Power Online Reviews ensures that positive reviewers are prompted to add reviews to third-party review sites like Yelp, Trip Advisor, Google Plus etc. Negative user experiences are filtered on the website for immediate attention by the business owner.
This simple screening process can help to ensure the submission of more third-party reviews that are positive and improves customer satisfaction where the service has fallen down.
According to research by Harvard Business School professor Michael Luca, "a one-star increase in Yelp ratings can lead to a 5-9% increase in business revenue".
(Source: Yelp Official Blog)
How The Plugin Works
Upon installation and activation, Power Online Reviews automatically generates a review form for your site.
Ask users to rate your services. (Product screenshot: Power Online Reviews )
The form is uncomplicated for visitors and customers to fill in. Users enter their name and email address (phone number is optional). Users are then asked to provide a rating of your business.
Positive Customer Rating
Users rate your products with a simple 5-star rating system. (Image: plugin website)
When users submit good ratings, they are then invited to share their review on one or more third-party review sites (you specify which 3rd-party review sites to display) ...
Visitors who give good feedback are asked to write a review on a third-party review site. (Image source: Power Online Reviews )
Clicking on the icon or logo takes your user to the 3rd-party review site where they can then leave their positive review of their experience with your company, services and products ...
The plugin sends visitors who leave positive feedback to your 3rd-party review pages. (Source: Power Online Reviews website)
Bad User Ratings
Negative feedback can have a serious impact on your business and need to be immediately addressed. (Image: Power Online Reviews )
When users submit poor feedback (e.g. "2"), they are not sent to third-party review sites.
Instead, the comments are saved locally, allowing you to respond directly to all complaints and hopefully turn the situation around.
The plugin captures negative comments from visitors on your site. (Product screenshot: Power Online Reviews )
More info: Power Online Reviews
Here are just some of the many benefits and advantages of using Power Online Reviews to manage customer reviews from your website:
Ready To Use In Minutes
Power Online Reviews installs just like every WordPress plugin. Simply upload it to your Plugins folder via your WordPress admin user section and activate.
Simple To Use
As shown in the previous section, the plugin automatically creates a review form for your site upon installation and activation. All that's required after this is customizing your form settings and you're good to go.
Help Prevent Negative Reviews From Spreading
Negative feedback can seriously ruin your reputation. Good reviews can grow revenues.
If, for whatever reason, your service has fallen below par, you want to know about it as soon as possible, so you can fix the situation before things get worse.
Additional benefits of the plugin include:
- Repair Any Existing Damage: If you have any existing bad reviews, you can start repairing the damage by increasing the number of positive reviews being made to 3rd-party review sites and not allowing bad reviews from spreading.
- Increase Campaigns For Customer Reviews With Confidence: Once you have a system in place that filters bad user feedback and lets through only positive comments about your products and services, you can confidently begin to increase your campaigns and email requests for feedback about your business on your site.
Power Online Reviews Features
Power Online Reviews offers a number of features to web site owners. Here are just some of these:
- Allows easy collection of user feedback.
- Customer feedback is centrally managed on local business website.
- Ethical management of good and negative reviews.
- Good reviewers are automatically prompted to submit a review to third-party review sites.
- Negative reviews are "quarantined" for the attention of local business.
- Forms are fully responsive and display correctly on all computers, tablets, or smart devices.
All user feedback is centrally stored in the "Manage Feedbacks" area. (Screenshot: Power Online Reviews website)
Click on an entry to view user feedback. (Image source: Power Online Reviews website)
Plugin Administration Settings
- Forms are automatically generated when plugin is activated.
- All review forms are fully editable.
- First Review Form: Display business image. Customize title/prompt and default text. Change form color background and border, submit button colour and text.
- Follow Up Review Form- Add in your third-party review site names (e.g. Yelp, OpenTable, Yell.com), logos, user account URLs (i.e. the URLs visitors go to leave a review about your business) and specify whether to display these on your form or not. You can store up to 5 review sites.
- Good Review Form - Add custom text to review form. Change color of submit button background and text
- Bad Review Form - Add custom text to review form. Change colour of submit button background and text
- Choose minimum "good" feedback level (e.g. "3").
Customize your review form. (Screenshot above sourced from Power Online Reviews )
Power Online Reviews was mainly for WordPress users. If you do not have a WordPress site as your main website, you can still benefit from the plugin by having WordPress installed with the plugin added on a subdomain or subfolder of your domain (e.g. "mydomain.com/feedback") and linking to this "feedback" section from your main website.
The plugin was developed and is maintained by Tony Marriott, an experienced software developer, and is backed by a risk-free, 30 day, full money-back guarantee.
- Single Site Licensing - Can be installed on 1 site that you own. Cost = $9.75
- Multi-User Licensing - Can be installed on multiple domains that you own. Cost = $29.00.
- Developer License - Can be installed on any site you own. Install the plugin on all client sites for payment or as part of a paid service. Can be included for sale with site installation (passing on single user license). Cost = $37.00.
Please Note: Price details for the Power Online Reviews software depends on whether there are any promotions or limited-time special offers. The above reflects the pricing when this review was written. This may or may not be the actual price charged by the software author when you visit the plugin website and you may be shown additional upsells or one-time offers after your purchase.
Check the plugin's website for current pricing details: Power Online Reviews - WordPress Plugin For Managing User Reviews
For "how to" videos showing plugin usage, including installation instructions and tutorials, FAQs, customer helpdesk, contact details and more, visit the Power Online Reviews website.
Download This Plugin
Businesses all over the world are currently ignoring opportunities to attract new customers and retain existing ones because they ignore their online reputations. Power Online Reviews offers a simple solution to begin managing your customer reviews.
To learn more, visit the plugin website: